Release 2.1- January 27, 2022
- Added support for Google Pay for Hosted Payment Pages
- Upgraded Onboarding API with improved support for creating Accounts, Merchants, Terminals & Admin Users
Release 1.8- November 4, 2021
- Added support for Elavon merchants in Sandbox including Onboarding API and Payments API
- Improvements/updates to ExactJS Payment Forms
Release 1.7- October 13,2021
- New release: ExactJS Payment Forms
- ExactJS library enables creation of custom, secure payment forms. Design and manage payment forms without having to redirect the customer away from your checkout page and without PCI data passing through or being stored in your network.
Release 1.6- August 24, 2021
- Added Google Pay support to Payments API
- Adjusted Tokens API to tokenize using a $0 Authorization, ensuring card details are validated with the Issuer including CVV
Release 1.5- July 22, 2021
- Added Self-Service sign up for Sandbox accounts
- Added Apple Pay support to Payments API & Hosted Payment Page service
- Onboarding API updates:
- If currency code is null or blank, defaults to USD
- Changed country code to three letters per standard ISO 3166-1
Release 1.4- July 8, 2021
- Launched new Onboarding API enabling Partners to onboard & activate merchant accounts on our Payment Gateway
Release 1.3- June 10, 2021
- Added capability for transaction reports in Gateway Admin to be grouped by username
- Corrected issue where card swipe in POS was generating a pop-up for “Merchant Terminal Number”. Terminal number is now automatically populated.
- Corrected issue where method 'GET /payments' allowed invalid date ranges. Now returns an error if a invalid data range is submitted.
- Updated API spec to reflect that PayPal success attribute is a boolean rather than a string
- Updated ETG error code from 'Invalid Transaction Tag' to 'Invalid payment_id'
Release 1.2- May 7, 2021
- Added new Reporting API functionality: GET /payments
- Reporting API returns list of transactions within defined timeframe. Includes transaction details and state changes such as Void & Refund
- Added Payment ID field in Transaction Details
- Advanced Search now allows for searching by Payment ID
- Declined Report renamed to Declined & Rejected transactions. Includes transactions declined by Issuers as well as those rejected by the processor
- Known issue: Reporting API may not return results properly when an improperly formatted date range is submitted. Issue will be corrected in next release.
Release 1.1- April 15, 2021
- Launching new, high performance, cloud Payment Gateway featuring modern RESTful API, secure Hosted Payment Pages and intuitive Virtual Terminal/POS
- Currently integrated & certified to Fiserv Compass platform
- New RESTful API v1 is available: https://api.exactpaysandbox.com
- Developer Portal is available: https://developer.exactpay.com
Updated 5 months ago