Release 1.6- August 24, 2021
- Added Google Pay support to Payments API
- Adjusted Tokens API to tokenise using a $0 Authorization, ensuring card details are validated with the bank, including any supplied CVC/CVD details.
Release 1.5- July 22, 2021
- Added Self-Service sign up for Sandbox accounts
- Added Apple Pay support to our Hosted Payment Page service
- Onboarding API updates:
- If currency code is null or blank, defaults to USD
- Changed country code to three letters per standard ISO 3166-1
Release 1.4- July 8, 2021
- Launched new Onboarding API enabling Partners to onboard & activate merchant accounts on our Payment Gateway
Release 1.3- June 10, 2021
- Added capability for transaction reports in Gateway Admin to be grouped by username
- Corrected issue where card swipe in POS was generating a pop-up for “Merchant Terminal Number”. Terminal number is now automatically populated.
- Corrected issue where method 'GET /payments' allowed invalid date ranges. Now returns an error if a invalid data range is submitted.
- Updated API spec to reflect that PayPal success attribute is a boolean rather than a string
- Updated ETG error code from 'Invalid Transaction Tag' to 'Invalid payment_id'
Release 1.2- May 7, 2021
- Added new Reporting API functionality: GET /payments
- Reporting API returns list of transactions within defined timeframe. Includes transaction details and state changes such as Void & Refund
- Added Payment ID field in Transaction Details
- Advanced Search now allows for searching by Payment ID
- Declined Report renamed to Declined & Rejected transactions. Includes transactions declined by Issuers as well as those rejected by the processor
- Known issue: Reporting API may not return results properly when an improperly formatted date range is submitted. Issue will be corrected in next release.
Release 1.1- April 15, 2021
- Launching new, high performance, cloud Payment Gateway featuring modern RESTful API, secure Hosted Payment Pages and intuitive Virtual Terminal/POS
- Currently integrated & certified to Fiserv Compass platform
- New RESTful API v1 is available: https://api.exactpaysandbox.com
- Developer Portal is available: https://developer.exactpay.com
Updated about 1 month ago